How has your business been in the last 15 months?
Are things moving forward for you – or are you stuck in neutral – or even worse – reverse?
The market is improving!! If you’re not seeing increased success, you need to join us on Monday, April 12th, when Denise Lones is offering a FREE class for real estate agents.
Our “Stop Wasting Time and Money” class is designed to help you get your business back on track! This “problems and solutions” based class will include a look at:
- The challenges that consume your time, energy, and money,
- A look at effective lead generation strategies
- Presentation pointers that will get you through typical situations,
- How easily you can completely change a situation – in just 60 seconds,
- Learning how to say “yes” – and when to say “no”, and
- The 60 most important minutes in your business.
Details: Monday, April 12th at the Lynnwood Convention Center
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – instruction and interaction
- 12:00 – Denise and her team will address individual questions about solutions that may help your business.
If you are a Safari Club Member, 3.5 clock hours will be provided for this class. Not a Safari Club member? We invite you to join! Please note: you will need to commit to a minimum of three months of Safari Club membership in order to receive clock hours at no cost. To learn more about Safari Club, click here: http://www.thelonesgroup.com/safariclub10.asp
Although the class is being offered at no charge, we do need you to RSVP since spaces are limited. Please email us or call (360) 527-8904