This Safari will kick your 2011 off right and is chock-full of amazing customizable material!
And the best part? It is all about YOU! Your business, your habits and way of doing business, your custom solutions – there is no “one-size-fits-all” system at Safari.
- Review your personal journey. You are at a crossroads and we need to take a look inside your rucksack—your belief system, conflict style, confidence, work style, personal pace, and habits.
- Time to repack! A review of the “10 Essentials” and what you need to bring with you.
- Where do you want to go? Building a successful business roadmap that runs parallel to your personal roadmap.
- Elephant, jeep, on-foot, swinging on a vine – how do you like to travel? An in-depth investigation of the four personality types, how they affect your business, and how to adjust your natural style to communicate effectively with anyone.
- Your Challenges; Your Solutions – an open forum where you can tell us what the ‘roaring lions’ are for you, and where we teach you how stand your ground.
- You’re out of the jungle and into the light! Planning for an amazing 2011 – creating custom lead generation, follow up, client care, and presentation plans for your personality type (capitalize on your strengths and avoid the quicksand!).
February 16th and 17th in Redmond, Washington.