Lead Generation Strategies That Work presented by LoCar (formally Cowlitz County Association of Realtors)
Sep 28, 2012
Do your agents have a lead generation system that works as a “faucet” which they can turn on and off as needed? And if they do have some sort of lead generation, does it feel comfortable and natural to them? If not, they need this class! Participants in Lead Generation Strategies That Work will learn:
- Why lead generation is critical in today’s real estate market,
- What kind of prospecting today’s buyers and sellers are receptive to,
- Which lead generation system is best suited for differing personality types,
- How to identify and develop strong “faucets”,
- How to create a lead generation system that really works, and
- How to maximize lead generation results.
If consistent income is an important goal, this class will help make that happen!
Presented with ENOUGH in the afternoon.
|PRESENTED BY:||LoCar (Formally Cowlitz County Association of Realtors)|
|COST:||$69 full day with clock hours / $39 single class with clock hours|
|CLOCK HOURS:||3.5 per class|
|DATE:||September 28, 2012|
|LOCATION:||Kelso Senior Center
106 NW 8th Ave, Kelso, WA 98632
To register, please RSVP to Lisa Thompson at 360-431-4645, [email protected]