Q: “Denise, I am a bit burned out but need some leads. What are some things that most agents aren’t doing?”
A: If you are looking for leads quickly, then you need to focus on marketing to people who are either ready to buy or sell. That might mean going after expired listings or FSBOs. I also like finding special niche opportunities in the market and then communicate via letter. Find the type of product that is selling quickly. For example:
- Homes on larger lots
- Single story homes
- Homes with larger garages
- Homes on cul-de-sacs
These are just a few examples, but you can certainly look in your own market and determine what is selling quickly. You may have to do a little digging in order to find this information. You may need to make a list of solds and the features to find those commonalities.
Once you find those commonalities, then it is time to write your letter. We have a number of letters available in Club Zebra PRO which are free to our Club Zebra PRO members. Or you can write your own following this formula:
- Why you are mailing to them (they own a home that is x square feet or is located in the x neighborhood)
- The market conditions you are seeing for their type of property (homes with x feature are selling for x price or in x days on average)
- Show proof of those market conditions
- What you can expect for the future buyer pool for this property if you have this information
- What action you would like them to take
Having a goal to mail 25-100 letters per week is a great goal!