There’s no doubt that the past 2 years have taken a toll on agents. Some of you are worn and torn, and really tired. Some of you are exhausted. It’s been really tough. It’s been harder than it’s ever, ever been. For some of you, you probably feel like you’ve been totally lost in a deep, deep jungle.
Some of you have lost your confidence. Some of you may have a depleted bank account. More of you have lost your morale. You know what, though? You may have felt completely lost, but you’re actually still here. Right now, you’re sitting here reading this. You’re still here.
You’re still here and it’s time for you to recover.
I know what you’re thinking: It’s hard to be hopeful that business will ever get back to where it was before. The thought of it being better than before is nearly impossible to think about.
But do you know that these past 2 years have been incredible training ground for you? Do you know that the skills you have been pushed—or forced—to learn will actually (if utilized properly) be tools you can take with you forever into your future?
It’s time to take a good hard look at who you are, and where you’ve been in your business. It’s time to find out what you truly want to achieve, and figure out how to get there.
I’m inviting every one of you who read my Zebra Reports, every one of you who are my clients, every one of you who have attended my past Safaris, and anyone who has been in business for the past 2 years to join me for a 2-day, jam-packed event that will truly change the course of your business in 2011. You will never do business the same way again after you spend these 2 days with me.
I’m going to show you how to take what you’ve been through (and I know it’s not been pretty), and use it to propel you into a better & stronger business. I want you to get your mojo back. I want you to find your way again—I want you out of the jungle.
Here’s a quick look at THE SAFARI 2011.
- You’ll review your personal journey. You are at a crossroads and we need to take a look at your rucksack including your belief system, conflict style, confidence, work style, personal pace, and habits.
- It’s time to repack! A review of the “10 Essentials” and what you need to bring with you.
- Where do you want to go? Building a successful business road map that runs parallel to your personal road map.
- Elephant, jeep, on foot, swinging on a vine – how do you like to travel? An in-depth investigation of your personality type, how your type affects your business, and how to adjust your natural style to communicate effectively with anyone.
- Your Challenges; Your Solutions – an open forum where you can tell us what the ‘roaring lions’ are for you, and we’ll teach you how stand your ground.
- You’re out of the jungle and into the light! Planning for an amazing 2011 – creating custom lead generation, follow up, client care, and presentation plans for your personality type (capitalize on your strengths and avoid the quicksand!).
If you think you don’t have 2 days, you need to think again. These 2 days will change your business. These 2 days will give you your slowing-eroding hope back. These 2 days will give you real live, personalized tools that you will take with you and that will help you make money right now.
But here’s the thing. Don’t come unless you’re ready to take a good hard look at who you are, what holding you back, what mistakes you’ve made, or if you’re not willing to get some good, honest feedback. This is for people who seriously need to get out of their rut. It’s for people who need to get their hope and mojo back and get their plan back on track.
Want to know more?
The dates are January 12 and 13, 2011.
The registration fee:
- Option 1: $449 if paid in full by November 30, 2010
- Option 2: $475 if paid in full by December 20, 2010
- Option 3: Two payments of $250 (half down now and final payment due by 1/3/11)
- Two intensive days of training with Denise Lones in the Seattle area.
- A comprehensive manual complete with personal journal sections, exercises and business plans that you can use in 2011 and beyond.
- A customized 2011 business and action plan.
- A complete personality analysis.
- Pre-event exercises that will start you on your path.
If you know you need this, then you need to register today. If you’re not sure, and you want to talk to me personally so I can help you determine if this is the event for you, email me at [email protected].
This is your chance to talk to me one-on-one. It won’t cost you anything. Take advantage of it. I’ll talk to you and I’ll get you registered if I think this is the program for you. But I can’t help you if you don’t help yourself. And you don’t help yourself if you don’t email me.
If you’re ready to sign up right now—if you’re ready to find your way out of the jungle and into the light—then do it now. Simply follow the link below, and enroll online at a time that’s convenient for you. Click here to register today!
Or, call us at 360-527-8904, Monday through Friday between 8:30 and 4:30.
By Denise Lones CSP, M.I.R.M., CDEI