Introducing an Innovative New Skill and System-Building Program Unparalled in the Industry…
I have worked with hundreds of real estate agents over the years and the one thing they ALL have in common is that they are not common. Each and every one of them is unique and special and the ones that have seen the most success have done so by forging their own path. They have found their way, their system, and their formula and it shows in their business.
There is not only one road to success. There are many, just as there are many real estate agents with different personalities, different work styles and different talents.
Over the years of working directly with real estate agents to transform their businesses I have learned that in order for them to find success they have to do it their way, and their plan for success has to be able to fit into their life and work style. Because of this, “cookie cutter” coaching does not work.
When I refer to “cookie cutter”, I mean programs that dictate that success will come from a certain number of cold calls per week, knocking on doors, and barraging their clients with referral requests. These types of programs may work for some agents, but if you have ever started a new program with that feeling in your gut that it is not something you are going to be able to do week in and week out, then it was not the right fit for you and you likely require a more custom path to success.
I have learned a few lessons over the years while working with agents to transform their business. Here are the top 5:
1) Real estate agents are unique and need a customized plan – every agent is different and you can’t create a plan for success unless you take into account the agent’s personality type, work style, personal life challenges, and talents.
2) It takes time to transform a business – if anyone ever tries to sell you a quick fix, overnight magic pill, or super program, the chance of it working for you is low. Just like losing weight, it takes good old-fashioned hard work to transform a real estate agent’s business. If the agent is not willing to roll up their sleeves and get to work then the success will be short lived if achieved at all.
3) To achieve your peak performance you have to master one thing at a time – real estate agents wear so many different hats and are juggling so many things at one time that it is difficult to take time to work on their business. The agents that seem to have the greatest success are the agents that identify their greatest area of weakness and then work hard to “Master” that area.
4) You have to invest in your business to build your business – if you want to change any area of your business or your life and you do not have the unique talent to make that change then you will have to invest either time or money to make those changes. Many agents don’t realize that the time they waste trying to do something they are not good at costs them in taking them away from their clients and what they are good at.
5) Do more of what you are good at – most real estate professionals make their money by working directly with buyers and sellers. That is where their time needs to be spent. If you are spending extensive time learning how to create a graph in Excel or putting together a seller package, you aren’t spending that time serving your clients. Remember, you can’t do everything well and you can’t be all things to all people. The key is to determine what you are best at and get the right people on your bus to help you with the rest.
Enter Mastery …
I have been a top-producing agent in a highly-competitive market. As a managing broker, I took the brokerage I was managing from last place to first place in my marketplace in 18 short months. Then as a trainer, I have helped countless agents focus their business and achieve success they have never dreamed possible. My expertise is extensive and effective and it was time to give that back.
After months of planning, we are pleased to announce our Mastery program, designed to solve the problems in your business. Mastery is designed to help agents far and wide find their formula, their fit, and really make the changes needed to find success in their business. I want to work with agents who are prepared to put the time and energy into building something great. I have decided I would rather work with few clients who are ready for a big transformation than if I offered a cookie cutter program.
The results are phenomenal! The agents I have been working with, who are committed to mastering areas of their business over the course of one year have seen amazing improvements!
I invite you to contact us to learn how we can help your individual business. Visit our website or contact us and book a free consultation. Email: [email protected] or call our office at (360) 527-8904. The free consultation will inspire you even if you aren’t ready to move forward just yet. We are excited to help take your business to the next level!